Monday, February 16, 2009

A nice surprise =)
















I was expecting this year's Valentine's Day to be sad and boring... but it turns out to be one of the greatest day of my life... I know what you are thinking,.. "She probably spend it with a boy.." But NO. ahahah I don't have a boyfriend at the moment,.. but that didn't stop me from having a blast this Valentine's Day! =)
A day before the Valentine's day... I received a package from Korea.. =)
It was from my beloved students.. Claire (Blair and bear) and Jessica.. I was really surprised when I opened the box! It was full of goodies! delicious Chocolates.. and cute stuff from them.. but what I really treasured the most are their letters.. They both gave me a letter.. and it felt great when I received one from them..
It made me feel closer to these two girls that I really really like =)

Thank you Claire and Jessica for making my Valentine's Day great!=)
You guys gave me a good reason to smile and be happy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment