Tuesday, April 14, 2009

rant rant rant! >_k

Rant mode today.. why? simply because of the fact that I am effin bored of my job and my life at the moment.
Well that is not literally true but I would love to look at it from another angle!
Rant mode! rant rant rant!
Few changes are about to made in the company.. which makes the working condition sucks more >_<
I am not in the position to argue or complain since a job is a job right?
But I do hope that those people in position would realize that a JOBshould be freakin FUN and not freakin BORING>_<
If you removew those simple things that takes away our boredom then what's the entire point of staying here and be miserable?
I am in a rant mode seriously! I am also confused at the moment.. I think I made such stupid decision that until now I am so not over it >_<
I need serious advice here.. I think I am on the verge of losing my mind from having no one to debate with regarding my views in life!
I need changes in my life.. but not this helluva change..
I sure hope good things would turn up soon..I am tired of this hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment