Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Have you ever..


Have you ever experienced being in a place full of people that you know yet you feel that all of them are strangers?
Have you ever thought you are friends with someone yet all of a sudden you realize you don't actually know that person?
Have you ever felt being so uncomfortable and unsure of someone you thought you knew in the first place?
Why is the world such a difficult place to live in?
It is governed by a single universal law: You will always be alone regardless of the people around you.
It's that one striking feeling that you get, like you've waken up from a long dream.
You are surrounded by strangers and there's no one you can turn to.

My bubble bursted when I graduated from the University.
The real world really sucks.
I hope I can go back to my cocoon where I can feel safe.
It's the only place where I can shun myself from my environment..
An environment so hostile and unfriendly that it scares me.
Is the real world really like this?
Why can't I just stay in my shell?
Do I really need to experience all of this? T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment