Hmm.. where should I start?
Should I start with the fact that I'm a hermit and that it's been a while since I went out on a date?
I'm not ugly or anything, other people often tell me that I am attractive and I look good.. (seriously)
But then again, I sorta shut myself out from the world after I broke up with my boyfriend of four years..
I stopped entertaining guys, I lost my usual bubbly personality and I guess I felt sort of contented being single..
So then, this time I met a guy. He's from a different race and culture but I sorta think he is nice.
So when he asked me out on a date, after considering it for a long time, I agreed.
We went to a place near his house, it's a small city block with malls and restaurants.
The day started off great, we had lots of things to talk about. It was kind of fun..
There were some weird moments but in general you can say the company's great.
I didn't let him pay for my meals and movie because I don't think it is fair (I am weird i know)
We drank cocktails after that we watched a movie.
Now it was raining and living in a place a little bit far from where we are.
I was expecting him to at least "offer" me a ride home since he has a car..
But no he didn't, he just dropped me off somewhere.. without even lending me an umbrella @_@
It was raining! OMG! rawr!
So much for being a date, he sucked big time because of that last part.
I know that he finds my house far but seriously IT'S NOT!
If you can't take me home at least lend me an umbrella @_@ what a jerk.
Seriously a JERK.
I am really disappointed in him, other guys that I've dated in the past.. they pick me up and take me home regardless of the weather and the distance.. but not this guy!
He is a JERK @_@ and I must say I am greatly disappointed @_@
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment