Its Christmas time again.. am I feeling cheerful? I really can't say..
Its been a crazy rollercoaster ride for me the entire year..and I guess I am still feeling tired because of what is happening around me..Its like time flew by so fast that when I opened my eyes.. I'm here and everything else's a blur.
Am I glad that 2008 will soon be over? I really don't know.. Its been a memorable year for me..
Graduating, passing the boards exams, finding a new job, meeting new people and having new friends..spending my hard earned money.. its been great and all..
and yet it's also this year that I've experienced loss, grief and doubt.. and my eyes were opened to new things.
Simply put, I've took a step forward to the real world as an ADULT.. a grown up who has to make decisions for herself, discover that the world isn't really as nice and as forgiving as I've thought it was.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment