Sunday, December 28, 2008

a distant memory

Thought I couldn't live without you 
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time

But that's the path, I believe in
And I know that, time will heal it
If you didn't notice boy you mean everything
Quickly I'm learning, to love again
All I know is, I'm gon' be okay

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is, I'll be fine without you
Yes, I will


I thought I am fine.. I know I AM FINE. So why am I feeling this way if I am really fine?
I said I am over you. I said its a thing of the past. I live in the present now.
But why do I feel like going back to the past?

I know i'll see you again i'm sure
No, it's not selfish to ask for more
One more night, one more day
One more smile on you face
But they can't take yesterday

Aishiteru.. what promise?
Hold my hand... where?! I can't find it..
I will wait for you.. How could you when you've already said goodbye..

Who would have thought it would end this way?
Who said time can erase the pain?
It saddened me to think that after all that we've been through,
We will just end this way.
Years of love will not guarantee that it can withstand anything.
We were young and foolish.. We thought we can make it.
WE BELIEVED that it was enough and that we can surpass everything.
What happened to that? It all ended,
and remained nothing but a distant memory

No comments:

Post a Comment