Thursday, March 26, 2009

Best advice for today ^^

A worry that I've buried deep into my mind is starting to resurface these past few days..
Driven by fear and physical responses..
I try to avoid thinking about it.. and as much as I want to forget about it..
The reality hits me so hard in the face that I don't know what hit me anymore..

I was getting ready for work this morning when I received a text message from one of my co-workers..
The message was this:

To: You
From: God
Date: Today
Subject: Yourself
Reference: Life

This is God. Today, I will be handling ALLof your problems for you. I do not need your help so have a nice day. I love you.

P.S
And remember, if life happens to deliver a situation that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it by yourself. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (Something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved but in MY TIME, NOT YOURS.

Once the matter is placed in the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life right now.

I was so touched when I read this message.. My eyes were watery when I finished reading it..
I have actually felt GOD's presence.. and I think this is his way of telling me "I know your problems.. I will take care of it..don't worry about it anymore..."



No comments:

Post a Comment