Sunday, March 22, 2009
A troubled mind
Trust His Heart - Jupiter Vidad
As much as a I hate to admit it.. I will be very lonely when my friend will start working as a nurse in the hospital.. we've been together for almost 9 mos.. thinking that we'll work together as a nurse in the same hospital in the future.. But who can blame the hospital if they prefer to hire someone with better credentials than mine?
Am I bitter? Not exactly. Just scared. No matter how strong other people think I am.. I am scared and I am just too proud to admit that. I am happy for my friend. It's our dream to start working as a nurse again..
Teaching is fun. It became one of my passions.. But nothing beats NURSING.. for it is one of the few things that I am sure of in my life. I love the profession and I know I am good in it too.
Sadly, it is not yet time for me. My family's circumstance is still the same, and I guess this is God's way of telling me that it is still not my time YET.
How long shall I wait? Only God knows the answer for HE holds everything in my life right now. The things I want, no matter how strong I want that, if God doesn't want that for me.. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
My dad always tell me, GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. I hope that it is true.. for I have been waiting for a long time now and I am slowly starting to be afraid. I pray to God that he will guide me and give me wisdom in everything I do..
"All things work for the good, Though sometimes we can't see how they could
Struggles that break our hearts in two, sometimes blind us to the truth
Our Father knows what's best for us, His ways are not our own
So when your pathway grows dim, And you just can't see him,
Remember He's still on the throne
God is too wise to be mistaken, God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand, When don't see his plan
When you can't trace his hand, Trust His Heart
He sees the master plan, He holds the future in his hand,
Don't live as those who have no hope, While our hope is found in him.
We see the present clearly, But he sees the first and last
And like a tapestry He's weaving you and me,
To someday be just like him
He alone is faithful and true, He alone knows what is best for you
When you can't trace his hand, When you don't see his plan
When you don't understand, Trust His Heart"
God, I hold this prayer deeply in my heart.. for everything that is happening in my life right now. I will remain strong and faithful for I know you have a plan for me. I will not question your plans. I will remain in your love and live my life faithfully. For the riches of this earth is nothing compared to the riches that I can gain in your kingdom my God.
This is my prayer, that you may not forsake me.. Even in my darkest hour you will remain by my side. This emotion is tearing me up o Lord, help me remain strong, help me remain faithful. Give me strength my father in heaven. Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment