
I am thinking of you as I sit on the bed,
It’s alright even if we can’t meet for the feeling of missing you is even enough,
The memories of you which are left behind; a short message from you,
Although it makes me uneasy, I want this happiness to last forever
I want to become the wind and embrace you gently,
I want to fly to the world you are in right now,
Although I miss you and miss you again; I’ll wait for you,
Just don’t forget me
I felt your shadow on the path we always walked,
I softly pray while closing my eyes for this to never fade,
To you, who would always smile despite the deep wounds to keep me from knowing,
I will keep you precious; I will continue to yell these words out, no matter how common they are
I want to become the wind and embrace you gently,
I want to fly to the world you are in right now,
Although I miss you and miss you again; I’ll wait for you,
Just don’t forget me
The night I was able to reach you,
Your scent which felt so fragile pained me again, baby,
So this won’t end forever,
So I won’t let go of this hand I hold onto so tightly
I want to become the wind and embrace you gently,
I want to fly to the world you are in right now,
Although I miss you and miss you again; I’ll wait for you,
Since I’ll wait for you
I want to become the wind and embrace you gently,
I want to fly to the world you are in right now,
Although I miss you and miss you again; I’ll wait for you,
Just don’t forget me,
I’ll stay here, don’t forget me

No comments:
Post a Comment